Is the term used to describe the services and supports that are available to babies and young children with developmental delays and disabilities and their families.
May include speech therapy, physical therapy, and other types of services based on the needs of the child and family.
Can have a significant impact on a child’s ability to learn new skills and overcome challenges and can increase success in school and life.
These publicly funded programs provide services for free or at reduced cost for any child who is eligible.
Eligibility will be determined upon completion of a Developmental assessment. (ACE). Psychoeducational Assessment tools administered via WebEx Telehealth Platform with parent telehealth consent form.
Assessment tools used:
1. Academic achievement: Woodcock-Johnson Psychoeducational Battery
2. AAMR Adapative Behavior Scales (ABS-11)
3. Behavior: Behavior Assessment System for Children (BASC) or Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scale (Vineland-II)
4. Battelle® Developmental Inventory, Second Edition (BDI- 2TM) Normative Update
5. Developmental Assessment of Young Children-2 nd edition DAYC-2
6. Adaptive Behavior Assessment System Third Edition ABAS-3